|Viscosity||200 - 400 CPS @ 270 Deg C (Ready to use)|
|Appearance||Translucent liquid Varnish|
|Coat Weight||3-7 gsm|
|Density||1.07 - 1.1 at 300C (grnstml)|
|Flow Time in Seconds||(FC No.4 at 300C) 35 - 40 pH Immediate with proper solvent|
An UV Varnish with High Gloss and High ScuffApplication:
- An UV Gloss Varnish for in-line & off-line applications
- Z-inks UVV2 is a UV curable varnish having excellent Gloss and very good Rub resistance.
- Application is through Roller Coate & Anilox-applicator on sheet-fed ofset machine.
- Very High Gloss dependent on the substrate and the film weight of the varnish.
- High Scuff resistance
- Low odour level
- Good Solvent and product resistance
- Very fast cure
- Not suitable for Glueable and Stampable application
Always pre-test substrates for adhesion and product resistance. This Varnish is not recommended for gluing and hot foil stamping application. Do not attempt to clean UV ink products with ammonia based cleaners. Sudden reactions may occur which harden the vamish. Use only recommended cleaners or solvents. Disclaimer:
The information contained in this product data sheet is correct to the best of our knowledge at the date of issue. It is intended as a guide for the optimum use of the named product and is not intended as a warranty or as a specification. The information relates only to the product specified and may not be suitable for combinations with other materials or in processes other than those specifically described herein.