Polyester BOPP Lamination Inks
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Color||Yellow, Red, Black, Green etc|
|Pack Size||20 kg|
is offered to domestic as well as international market. Our highly efficient inks are used for both polyester and BOPP film. Featured with high print density, excellent print finish and excellent adhesion properties, these printing lamination inks are widely accepted by our clients. It finds versatile application on various substrates such as pan , oil and vanaspati, soap wrappers and many others.
- Confirms to Global Standards and specifications
- Suitable for various press speed
- Can be printed on all types of polyethylene
- For polyethylene the treatment should be 38 dynes per / cm for good adhesion and optimum resistance properties
- Excellent printability in Half Tone and good coverage in Full Tone
- Free from any printing defects such as streaking and scumming etc.
- Excellent rub and scratch resistance
- 5 % of catalyst (Hardner A) and 5 % of catalyst (Hardner B) to be mixed with AR Ink at the time of printing and stirred well
- Lower proportion of catalyst will lead to inferior resistance property
- Press returns are mixed with the fresh inks in the ratio of 1:4. Amount of catalyst should correspond to the quantity of fresh ink
- The inks have a tolerance with a wide range of solvents to accommodate variation in press speed and conditions. Recommended diluents are Toluene or blend of Isopropyl Alcohol. Butyl Alcohol is recommended as Retarded
- The prints after a minimum of 48 hours of curing are kept immersed in 2% aqueous sodium hydroxide for 24 hours
- The print are then rinsed under tap water and rubbed gently with cotton soaked in water. The prints must not come off. Two pack ultra Gloss AR inks are used for detergent packing, washing powder packing, oil / ghee packing, spices and all food packing containing oils and spices. Inferior resistance property could be as a result of:
a) Lower treatment level than recommended (38 dynes/cm)
b) Improper ratio of catalyst of catalyst not mixed propertyColour Range:
- Full range of Pantone basic shades including Metallic and ARSR and Light Fast Shades
The information in this data sheet has been carefully complied from our experience gained and detailed laboratory testing. However, the product performance and its suitability for the customers purpose depend on the particular condition of use and the material printed. We recommended that the customer satisfy themselves that each product meets their requirement in all respects before commencing a print run.